This Paleo Pumpkin Pudding with Paleonola Topping is perfect for welcoming in the Fall months. It’s rich and creamy and makes a perfect treat for yourself or to prepare for guests!
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 teaspoons of gelatin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Pumpkin Pie Paleonola, for topping
- Dairy free whipped topping, for topping, optional
- In a small bowl, combine half of the coconut milk and gelatin. Allow to bloom while preparing the rest of the recipe.
- In a saucepan over medium, combine the remaining coconut milk, pumpkin, maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice for 5 minutes.
- Add gelatin and coconut mixture and cook until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and cover it directly with plastic wrap to prevent film on top.
- Refrigerate for 5 hours or overnight and when ready to serve, use hand beaters or a stand mixer to combine until smooth and creamy.
- Top with Paleonola or other toppings like dairy free whipped topping and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.