Voluntary Recall Notice
Paleonola is initiating a voluntary recall of its Paleonola Grain Free Granola. The recall is due to the detection of an unapproved herbicide-haloxyfop which occurred in an ingredient distributed to us by a supplier under organic status. The ingredient which was labeled as organic, tested positive in a pesticide panel test for the banned US herbicide. We have not received any confirmed reports of people becoming ill, however we are initiating a voluntary recall in an abundance of caution to protect public health.
- Only the Paleonola products listed below are affected by this supplier-initiated recall:
- Paleonola Gain Free Granola- The Original (UPC 013964497144) with the following Best By dates: 091720, 092420, 092920, 093020, 100520, 100720, 100820, 101220, 101620
- Paleonola Grain Free Granola- Maple Pancake (UPC 013964497120) with the following Best By dates: 091420, 091820, 092320, 100120, 101320, 101420
- Paleonola Grain Free Granola- Chocolate Fix (UPC 013964497113) with the Best By dates: 091620
- Paleonola Grain Free Granola- Piña Colada (UPC 091037367808) with Best By dates: 091520, 092220, 100220, 100920
- Paleonola Grain Free Granola- Apple Pie (UPC 013964497106) with Best By dates: 100620
- Paleonola Grain Free Granola- Pumpkin Pie (UPC 013964497137) with Best By dates: 092520
- All products are packaged in stand-up pouches with 10oz net weight
No other products and/or flavors are affected. Consumers who have purchased any of the above products are urged to dispose of them. It is important to note this issue relates only to the products and Best by dates listed above.
Paleonola is committed to the highest standards in food safety and quality assurance. Unfortunately, even with strict supply chain parameters, organic verification and factors outside of our control, these things can arise. We will do everything necessary to rectify the situation and support every one of our partners along the way.
Consumers with questions may contact Paleonola directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-833-476-3733.
We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding, cooperation and assistance.