Few things top the comfort of warm banana bread in the wintertime. Especially when the recipe is paleo-friendly and topped with our Chocolate Fix Paleonola for a delicious crunch, what’s not to love?
- 3 overripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- ¼ - ½ cup Chocolate Fix Paleonola
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a loaf pan.
- Combine all ingredients minus chocolate chips and Paleonola in a high speed blender and blend until well combined.
- Remove mixture from blender and carefully mix in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a loaf pan and top the entire thing with Chocolate Fix Paleonola.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until golden on the outsides and a toothpick comes out clean.