- 1 ⅔ cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- ⅔ cup coconut sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups Cinnamon Blueberry Paleonola
- In a large bowl, cream together the coconut oil and coconut sugar. Then, add the eggs and vanilla and whisk until evenly combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix the almond flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and fold until a smooth dough forms. Then, fold the Cinnamon Blueberry Paleonola into the dough until evenly distributed.
- Chill the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- When the dough is done chilling, scoop it into 2-tablespoon balls and place on the parchment-lined baking sheet at least 4 inches apart.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, until the cookies become golden brown. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.