Dark Chocolate Paleonola Cups
- ⅔ cup of dark paleo chocolate
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Chocolate Chip Paleonola bar
- In a medium bowl, melt chocolate, maple syrup and coconut oil by using the double boiler method over the stove.
- In a small silicone cupcake pan, spoon in 1-2 tablespoons of melted chocolate mixture.
- Chop the Paleonola bar into six square pieces about ½ inch in diameter. Place one square into each cupcake mold on top of the bottom layer of chocolate.
- Spoon in 1-2 tablespoons of melted chocolate on top of the paleonola bar to fully cover the filling.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes. Let the cups sit at room temperature for 5 minutes before enjoying.