These Chocolate Fix Brownie Energy Bites are almost as good as candy, without nearly any of the guilt. With a ton of healthy fats, this delicious snack will keep you energized and full!
- ¾ cup blanched almond flour
- ¾ cup cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons chia seed
- ¾ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup Chocolate Fix Paleonola, crushed
- Combine all ingredients minus Paleonola in a food processor and pulse until mixture is fully combined and turns into the texture of dough.
- If too dry, add 1 tablespoon of dairy free milk or water to moisten a bit.
- Once fully combined, wet your hands and roll into balls.
- Crush or chop Paleonola so that it’s easier to roll the balls into.
- Carefully roll half of the energy ball or all of it into the Paleonola mixture.
- Place energy balls in the fridge and eat when chilled.