Have you ever noticed that most of the granola bars labeled "natural" and "healthy" are packed with sugar and additives? No thanks! These low-sugar, grain and gluten-free granola bars packed with healthy fats and make for a perfect post-workout snack or a quick breakfast fix. So delicious and no utensils required!
- Preheat oven to 300°F
- Line a 15 x 10 baking dish (or similar size) with parchment paper.
- Carefully pour each bag of Paleonola onto either side of the baking dish, keeping them separate.
- Press firmly with your hands to flatten as much as possible.
- In a small saucepan, combine coconut oil and honey until melted.
- Spread coconut oil and honey mixture over Paleonola evenly.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- Once fully cooled, remove from the fridge and slice into bars.
These bars are best kept in the fridge or a cool, dry place. If they are left out in the sun they will melt and fall apart. Enjoy!