Few breakfasts are as comforting as a bowl of oatmeal, so it's not surprising that many people miss it on a Paleo diet. This hearty Paleo "N'oatmeal" is packed with healthy fats and nutrients and guaranteed to hit the spot. It only takes a few minutes to prepare, making it the perfect on-the-go option for busy mornings. It can be made the night before, or in the morning, and served hot or cold depending on your preference.
- 1 banana
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 tablespoons blanched almond flour
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 2 handfuls fresh blueberries
- 2 handfuls Maple Pancake Grain Free Granola
- In a small bowl, mash the banana with a fork.
- Add mashed banana and remaining ingredients (aside from Paleonola and blueberries) to a small saucepan and heat until the mixture begins to bubble.
- Once warm and bubbling, carefully layer the N'oatmeal, Paleonola and blueberries into a mason jar or bowl.
- Serve warm or cold!