These maple cacao energy balls are the perfectly satisfying snack. With only whole foods, healthy fats & loads of nutrients, these are the perfect snack to make for any summertime adventure. Get creative with this one and experiment with different ingredients and coatings!
- Soak dates for at least 3 hours.
- Combine dates, Paleonola, maple syrup and coconut butter in a food processor until well combined and the appropriate texture to form balls with.
- Add cacao nibs and pulse a few times to mix, but do not over process as you want the nibs to stay whole.
- Wet your hands and carefully roll the mixture into 15-18 balls.
- If using, pour coconut into a small bowl. Gently roll all or some of the balls until fully coated.
- These are best chilled and can be stored in the fridge.