This delicious snack turns three simple ingredients into a special, fun-to-eat treat. Perfect for the summer, these frozen banana bites are full of nutrients and can be enjoyed guilt-free!
- 2 bananas
- 2-3 tablespoons almond butter
- large handful Maple Pancake Grain Free Granola
- Peel the bananas and place them on a cutting board or plate. Whatever you choose to use, keep in mind you will need to put this dish in the freezer.
- Using a basting or pastry brush, gently spread almond butter onto all sides of the banana evenly. If you don’t have a brush, a knife could also be used.
- Crush about a handful of Maple Pancake Grain Free Granola and sprinkle on top of the bananas.
- Transfer the cutting board or plate to the freezer and freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Remove from the freezer and gently slice.
- Serve immediately while cold!