This berry crisp is a perfect grain-free treat for summer!
- 3 ½ cups blueberries
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 1 cup Cinnamon Blueberry Paleonola, ground, plus more for topping
- ice cream for topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine berries, water and arrowroot powder in a mixing bowl.
- Pour berry mixture into an 8x8 baking dish and cover with ground Paleonola.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until fruit is bubbling and Paleonola topping is lightly browned.
- Serve warm with extra Paleonola and ice cream as topping.