If there was anything better than our new Cinnamon Blueberry Granola, it would be these granola bars. With only a few simple ingredients and no baking necessary, these may very well turn into your new favorite snack!
- Prepare a 8 x 8 baking dish by lining it with parchment paper.
- Place dates into a food processor and blend until the dates form a ball.
- In large mixing bowl, add dates and Paleonola, but no need to combine.
- In a large saucepan, add almond butter and maple syrup and warm until combined well.
- Add Paleonola and dates and mix until well combined, making sure to break up any large chunks of dates.
- Remove from heat and add to the large mixing bowl.
- Allow to cool for 15 or so minutes and then add chocolate chips.
- Add entire mixture to baking dish and press down firmly and evenly.
- Allow to cool in the fridge overnight.
- Once cooled, use a knife to carefully cut into squares or rectangles.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container.