These delicious summer pops are low in sugar but high in flavor. Enjoy one (or two!) of these on a hot day and know you’re getting healthy fats and lots of nutrients from in-season fruit and Paleonola!
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- ½ cup strawberries, sliced
- ¼ - ½ cup Original Grain Free Granola
- Combine half of the coconut milk and ½ cup sliced strawberries in a high powered blender until smooth.
- Using your favorite popsicle mold, carefully layer in diced strawberries, followed by the strawberry coconut milk mixture.
- Place the mold in the freezer for 5-10 minutes to ensure the bottle layer hardens a bit.
- Remove from the freezer and layer on the granola, followed by plain coconut milk.
- Continue layering until you’ve reached the top.