This delicious, cooling gazpacho is great for welcoming in the warmer months. A sprinkle of crushed Paleonola on top gives this soup a satisfying crunch!
- 5 tomatoes, quartererd
- 1 small yellow onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove
- juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup filtered water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons Original Grain Free Granola, crushed
- Blend all ingredients, minus Paleonola, in a blender until vegetables are very finely chopped but not completely pureed.
- Pour into a bowl, sprinkle Paleonola on top and enjoy!