'Tis the season for Pumpkin Pie with all ingredients Paleo! Get ready to feed the masses on Thanksgiving day and end with this special treat including your favorite grain-free Paleonola Pumpkin Pie.
- 4 tablespoons melted ghee (butter or coconut oil will work too)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup cassava flour
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup Pumpkin Pie Paleonola
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Pumpkin Pie Paleonola
- Dairy Free Whipped Topping
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all crust ingredients aside from Paleonola and press into an 8” pie dish.
- Place Paleonola in a food processor blender until broken into smaller pieces (but not completely pulverized) and sprinkle on top of pie crust evenly.
- Press the Paleonola into the crust so it isn’t loose. This will give the crust more texture.
- In a large bowl, combine all filling ingredients and pour into the pie crust.
- Place in oven and bake for 45-60 minutes until a toothpick can be pulled out of the pie clean.
- Allow to cool without placing in fridge for a couple of hours to prevent cracking.
- Once cooled to room temperature, add toppings and serve.