- 1 cup Blueberry Cinnamon Paleonola
- ½ cup dates, pitted
- 1 ½ cup raw cashews
- ½ cup full fat coconut milk
- ½ cup raw maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup blueberry preserves
- Using a food processor, combine the crust ingredients and pulse the mixture until the dough sticks together. CAUTION: do not over blend. You want the crust to be slightly coarse and crunchy.
- Line an 8” by 8” baking dish with parchment paper. Press the dough in the baking dish and set aside.
- In a small bowl soak the cashews in boiling water for about one hour. Once cashews are soft, drain the water.
- Add the cashews to a food processor and blend until they become a pulp.
- In a small pot over medium to low heat, melt the maple syrup and coconut oil to room temperature. Slowly add the warm maple syrup and coconut oil to the cashews while blending. Pulse until completely smooth.
- Heat both coconut milks to room temperature in a small saucepan over medium to low heat. Then combine with the cashew mixture using a wooden spoon.
- Add the vanilla and salt to the filling and finish blending until fully smooth and combined.
- Pour filling over the crust.
- Pour blueberry preservatives over the top of the cheesecake. You can make designs by dragging a toothpick through the preservatives through the cheesecake.
- Freeze the cheesecake until it is solid.
- Slice and enjoy!