The kiddos are going back to school soon, which means mornings just got REALLY busy. Try out our Piña Colada Chia Pudding recipe for a go-to breakfast.
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ heaping cup frozen pineapple
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- Pina Colada Grain Free Granola for topping
- In a blender combine coconut milk, almond milk and frozen pineapple until well combined.
- In a mason jar, combine nut milk and chia seeds and refrigerate for several hours or overnight until thickened.
- Once thickened, remove from the refrigerator and top with Piña Colada Paleonola.