Impress even the pickiest of eaters at your next holiday party dinner with this unique twist on a traditional dish. You wont be able to get enough of these creamy sweet potatoes topped with our crunchy Paleonola packed with healthy fats!
- 1 extra large or two regular sized sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup Original Paleonola
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Boil sweet potatoes until tender.
- Add cubed sweet potatoes to a large bowl and mash.
- Add ghee, maple syrup and cinnamon and mix until well combined.
- Serve topped with Paleonola.